Patient/Family Members Responsibilities
- Responsible to provide accurate and complete information concerning his/her health condition and symptoms.
- Responsible to ask the questions about care or services if needed for further understanding or clarification.
- Responsible for his/her actions should he/she refuse treatment or does not follow his/her care plan.
- Responsible for assuring that the financial obligations of his/her procedure are fulfilled as promptly if applicable.
- Responsible for treating AZHHCC staff with respect and dignity and providing a safe environment while they are at the patient’s home.
- To respect AZHHCC policies related to No smoking, fire safety and prevention of infection control at home.