Manage your Sugar Levels Better with our Diabetic Health Check-up
Embark on your journey towards better management of your sugar levels with health2home’s special diabetic health package. Diabetes is alarmingly on rise in India and our package is tailored to provide the best holistic assessment of your condition.
Diabetes cannot be cured, and regular testing is the only way to keep it under control. Diabetes patients usually get only blood sugar levels checked but our package includes other tests that would help them to avoid further complications including cardiac health issues and renal failure caused due to uncontrolled diabetes in the long run. This is where our comprehensive diabetic health check-up will prove helpful for you.
Our diabetic health package includes the following tests:
- Lipid Profile/ECG: Your cholesterol levels and lipid profile are crucial indicators of your heart health, which can deteriorate over time due to complications arising due to diabetes that’s why lipid profile tests combined with ECG are important part of our diabetic health check-up package.
- Renal Function Test: Diabetic patients are at the risk of kidney failure over the time. Renal function test can identify any potential threat early on and timely intervention may help in preventing further damage.
- HBA 1C: This test will help you assess your long-term blood sugar. The results of this test will help your physician to measure your progress and tweak your management strategies accordingly. This test is quite beneficial for pregnant women to figure out if they will be at the risk of gestational diabetes.
- Fasting & Post Prandial Blood Glucose (FBS & PPBS)/CBC: Getting accurate insights into your blood work can help you make more informed decisions about your diabetes treatment.
- Liver Function Test: If you are diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, it can put you at the risk of developing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. That’s why regular liver function tests are necessary for early detection and timely intervention to prevent any further damage.
- Diabetologist Consultation: You can get a consultation from our expert diabetologist, you can share your concerns with them and they will provide specific advice to help you manage your sugar levels in a more efficient way.
Take charge of your health and manage diabetes in a more efficient way by choosing our diabetic health check up, now available at an unbeatable price of just Rs.6400 instead of Rs. 7985. We provide same day appointments, and you can book our services from the comfort of your home. Contact us today to benefit from this special limited time offer.