Importance of regular health check-ups for women
Women often ignore their health as they are always busy catering to the needs of their family first. However, putting your health on the back burner can have negative effects on the quality of your life. Women have specific health issues ranging from hormonal health to serious issues with reproductive health such as cervical cancer.
To make your health screenings easy we at health2home have introduced several health packages that will give you an overall idea of your health. One of our most popular check-up packages for women is the Well women check-up. If you really care for the women in your life, you should buy this package for them as it covers some of the most important aspects of female health. Let’s look at the tests this package will encompass:
- Thyroid Profile: Thyroid is one of the most common endocrine disorder, which most commonly affects women and its on the rise in India. Getting thyroid profile done can be crucial for a female’s overall well-being.
- CBC: Complete blood count can help to detect health issues like low iron, anemia which affects most of the female population.
- Gynecology consultation: Regular health check-ups are important to regulate reproductive health. Hormone health, PCOS, PCOD are all common gynecological problems faced by women. With our package women can discuss their concerns regarding the reproductive health with our expert gynecologists who would give them the best possible treatment.
- Pap Smear: Do not fear the smear, as it can save you from cervical cancer.
- Fasting Blood Sugar: Getting your blood work done to check your sugar levels is a great way to detect diabetes at an early stage.
- Sonomammography: Breast cancer has become a big concern among women and screening is the best way for the prevention and early diagnosis for the disease. Doctors all over the world suggest regular screening to fight breast cancer.
- Urine Routine and Microscopy: Urine infections can be easily detected with this test.
- Ultrasound Abdomen and Pelvis: Ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis can help in the detection of cysts, fibroid tumors or other growth that can cause a lot of discomfort in women.
If you have any further questions regarding the package or the tests that it encompasses you can contact us without any hesitation. You can choose us as your healthcare partner because all our doctors & technicians allow free expression of your fears, questions, or concerns.