Avail All Health Packages Under One Roof
Don’t you take your car to regular servicing to avoid any future breakdowns. Similarly, prioritizing regular health checkups for your body ensures that all your vital health markers are within the normal range. Regular investment in your health will help to detect any underlying health issue at an early stage.
Early detection can be significant in preventing certain illnesses from reaching the advanced stage. We at health2home understand this very well and thus have created packages that will cover all your health concerns. Our popular packages include:
- Bone Check-up : Bone health is often ignored by many individuals. Poor bone health can lead to issues such as osteoporosis. It may start as a simple knee pain but if there is no timely medical intervention it can lead to grave fracture. In the long run it may hamper your mobility. To prevent such scenarios, it is best that you opt for our bone check up package which includes vitamin D3/B12 tests, serum calcium tests and a consultation with the physician.
- Abdominal Pain Checkup: Most of the times abdominal pain is considered as harmless but if the pain is persistent for a long period of time or is accompanied with other symptoms like fever or vomiting or problem in passing urine it is necessary that you get it checked. Our abdominal pain package offers Complete Blood Count, CRP, Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR), Se Amylase, Se Lipase, urine routine and microscopy, USG abdomen and pelvis & physician consultation.
- Child Health Check-up: Just like adults, children also need to have regular health screenings to avoid certain health complications. Our special package for children includes urine routine & microscopy, CBC,
blood grouping and RH typing, Stool Complete, Mantoux Test, G6PD, TSH test and paediatric consultation.
- Basic Health Check-up: Basic health check-up is one of our most recommended packages as it can give you an overview of all important markers of your health. In this package tests such as random blood sugar, creatinine test, SGPT and ECG are included along with consultation with our physician.
- Cardiac Screening: With the alarming rise in the number of cardiovascular diseases, it has become extremely important to get preventive heart screening. With our package you can get the best idea about your heart’s condition as it contains all crucial tests including lipid profile, LFT, RFT, thyroid profile, Tmt/echo/cardiogram, Xray Chest Pa View, ECG, Vitamin D3, Calcium. We also provide a cardiology consultation with our package.
- Diabetic health check up: Diabetes is one of the leading reasons for many other health complications. If you are diabetic, it is important that you opt for this package rather than just regular blood work. Along with Fasting & Post Prandial Blood Glucose (FBS & PPBS) & HBA1C our package offers Renal Function Test, Liver Function Test, and lipid profile to give you a clear idea if diabetes is posing a risk to body organs including your heart & kidneys.
- Fever Screening package: Fever can be sometimes an indication of an infection in the body that’s why it is important to screen it if it persists. Our fever screening package includes complete haemograme, NS1 Antigen Test for Dengue, Typhidot Igm for Typhoid, Malaria Parasite MP,
Urine Routine and Microscopy. We also provide a physician consultation with this package.
- Health Packages for women: Women have specific health concerns and keeping them in mind we at health2home have created three packages including Well Women Check-up, Women Executive health check up and Women Master health check up. These packages include Sonomammography, Pap Smear and consultation with our expert gynecologist.
- Health packages for Men: Even men have some specific health concerns like developing prostate cancer and to cater their needs we have two packages including Men Executive Health check up and Men Master health check up.
No matter what your health concern is you can contact us and book an appointment for any of the above mentioned packages today.